ARTICLEar•ti•cle (är′ti kəl),USA pronunciation n., v., -cled, -cling.
- a written composition in prose, usually nonfiction, on a specific topic, forming an independent part of a book or other publication, as a newspaper or magazine.
- an individual object, member, or portion of a class;
an item or particular: an article of food; articles of clothing.
- something of indefinite character or description: What is that article?
- an item for sale;
- any member of a small class of words, or, as in Swedish or Rumanian, affixes, found in certain languages, as English, French, and Arabic, that are linked to nouns and that typically have a grammatical function identifying the noun as a noun rather than describing it. In English the definite article is the, the indefinite article is a or an, and their force is generally to impart specificity to the noun or to single out the referent from the class named by the noun.
- a clause, item, point, or particular in a contract, treaty, or other formal agreement;
a condition or stipulation in a contract or bargain: The lawyers disagreed on the article covering plagiarism suits.
- a separate clause or provision of a statute.
- a person.
- [Archaic.]a subject or matter of interest, thought, business, etc.
- [Obs.]a specific or critical point of time;
juncture or moment: the article of death.
- to set forth in articles;
charge or accuse specifically: They articled his alleged crimes.
- to bind by articles of covenant or stipulation: to article an apprentice.
SECTIONsec•tion (sek′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a part that is cut off or separated.
- a distinct part or subdivision of anything, as an object, country, community, class, or the like: the poor section of town; the left section of a drawer.
- a distinct part or subdivision of a writing, as of a newspaper, legal code, chapter, etc.: the financial section of a daily paper; section 2 of the bylaws.
- one of a number of parts that can be fitted together to make a whole: sections of a fishing rod.
- (in most of the U.S. west of Ohio) one of the 36 numbered subdivisions, each one square mile (2.59 sq. km or 640 acres), of a township.
- an act or instance of cutting;
separation by cutting.
- the making of an incision.
- an incision.
- a thin slice of a tissue, mineral, or the like, as for microscopic examination.
- a representation of an object as it would appear if cut by a plane, showing its internal structure.
- a small unit consisting of two or more squads.
- Also called staff section. any of the subdivisions of a staff.
- a small tactical division in naval and air units.
- a division of a sleeping car containing both an upper and a lower berth.
- a length of trackage, roadbed, signal equipment, etc., maintained by one crew.
- any of two or more trains, buses, or the like, running on the same route and schedule at the same time, one right behind the other, and considered as one unit, as when a second is necessary to accommodate more passengers than the first can carry: On holidays the New York to Boston train runs in three sections.
- a segment of a naturally segmented fruit, as of an orange or grapefruit.
- a division of an orchestra or band containing all the instruments of one class: a rhythm section.
- [Bookbinding.]signature (def. 8).
- Also called section mark. a mark used to indicate a subdivision of a book, chapter, or the like, or as a mark of reference to a footnote.
- [Theat.]one of a series of circuits for controlling certain lights, as footlights.
- shape (def. 12).
- to cut or divide into sections.
- to cut through so as to present a section.
- to make an incision.
Howdy there, this photo is about ARTICLE 4 SECTION 1 ( Article 4 Section 4 Of The Constitution Amazing Pictures #8). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 922 x 692. This attachment's file size is only 88 KB. If You desired to save This attachment to Your PC, you might Click here. You might also see more pictures by clicking the following photo or see more at this post: Article 4 Section 4 Of The Constitution.
Wood surfaces there are many colors outthere available in the market I am sure there's something to complement even the wildest suggestions designers. While being imaginative and forcing on the restrictions of traditional style is definitely pleasant while in the interiordesign sector continues to be very important to check out recommendations and specific guidelines to prevent a number of the Article 4 Section 4 Of The Constitution style that is faults humiliating.
Avoid using black floor in a little space with dark surfaces - it'll make the area more dense and gloomy (see how surfaces manufactured from black wood). Dark shades bring out the warmth of decor's other elements. In suites with low ceilings select surfaces and light colored surfaces.
The space size, consistency and colour of large roofs, the walls and also the color of the furniture must be your first thought when choosing hues for your floor. For that remaining style to achieve success should be complementary hues. The newest floor must match the timber surfaces that are present to keep up the strength and move of your home.
Below you will discover some ideas that are highly-effective although simple when selecting the ARTICLE 4 SECTION 1 ( Article 4 Section 4 Of The Constitution Amazing Pictures #8) for your inside to keep in mind.